1) Materials:Metals, Alloy Steel, Carbon Steel, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Nickel, Bronze
2) Main equipment: Element analysis instrument, centrifugal casting machine, Melting Heat preserving
furnaces,Mold discharging machine
3)Process: Assembling mould-Pouring-Cooling-Casting removal-Finishing-QA
4) Finishing: After casting, we can do machining, Polishing, Oiled (rust-proof), Nickel plating,
Chrome plating,Hot-dip galvanized, Powder Coating, Anodized, Electrophoresis, Dacromet
5)Suitable for: Centrifugal casting is performed in wide variety of industries, including aerospace, industrial,
marine, and power transmission. Typical parts include bearings, bushings, coils, cylinder liners, nozzles,
pipes/tubes, pressure vessels, pulleys, rings, and wheels.
6)Advantages of Centrifugal casting:
★Can form very large parts
★Good mechanical properties
★Good surface finish and accuracy
★Low equipment cost
★Low labor cost
★Little scrap generated
7)Software for specification drawings: PDF, Auto CAD, Solid work, JPG, ProE
8) Certificates: ISO9001, TS16949, DNV, ABS, CCS, etc
9) Package: Inner packing with strong plastic bag, carton box outside and iron box to protect it finally.
Packing dimension would be according to the products dimension and quantity.